Located in Regina and Saskatoon and reporting to the Associate Executive Director – Labour Relations, Labour Relations Officers (LROs) are responsible for providing labour relations services and general advocacy for the Union’s Membership.
When members seek the help of Labour Relations Services, our LROs advocate on behalf of those members; resolving issues can lead to positive changes in a member’s workplace.
LRO Duties include:
- Answering member questions about the Collective Agreement
- Advise on workplace situations (return to work programs, accommodation, conflict, etc.)
- Support during harassment complaints, investigations, and conflict resolution processes
- Solving workplace issues between members and management
- Where necessary managing the grievance process up to and including arbitration