Located in either Regina or Saskatoon and reporting to the Executive Director, Labour Relations Officers (LROs) are responsible for the provision of labour relations services and general advocacy for the Union’s Membership.
When members seek the help of Labour Relations Services, our LROs advocate on behalf of those members. Resolving issues can lead to positive changes in a member’s workplace.
LRO Duties include:
- Answering member questions about the Collective Agreement
- Providing advice pertaining to various workplace situations that arise (return to work programs, accommodation, conflict, etc.)
- Providing support during harassment complaints, investigations, and conflict resolution processes
- Solving workplace issues between members and management
- Where necessary managing the grievance process up to and including arbitration
Click here to learn more about each HSAS Labour Relations Officer